Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Work and stuff

Have been itchy footed for a while now. I don't know what I want to do, but I do know it's not this. Not in it's current state anyway.

Have been doing some thinking and am waking up to thinking about what I DO want to do, rather than focusing on what I DON'T want to do.

It would appear that I need to build up my business from the ground up, re-do website, get new business cards, then market. Get some clients happening, instead of ONE client. Mr W, I love you, but I need more clients, not just you. Three jobs in 13 months do not make a very good business for me. Having said that, feel free to keep sending me your work as needed. I will always work with you!

So...what else do I want? Other than working for myself that is. Well, I have always wanted to do one sort of work. I'm going to look into courses - it's a niche market, and I'm not too sure how even to try to find work in it, but I'm aiming for that instead.

Mind.... If I get an interview for one of the three apps currently out there, I will do my best to move on. Just being sensible.

2 comments:

Star said...

Good for you. I think it would be awesome to love your job, rather than tolerate it. My youngest daughter absolutely loves her job. She worked hard to get it. I ennvy her for that.

Raelene said...

No luck on any of those apps. Harrumph! Stuck.

At least I have a good boss and working conditions here.