- Bugger the radio, I'll go with the Pulp Fiction soundtrack again today
- "Counting flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all" Hmmm.... should I really be singing this song out aloud while driving? Remember what happened to Butch when he was driving along and singing along to this track....
- Oh good on you silver Lexus, that's right you do own the road, and I'm just here for the fun of it. Idiot.
- Heh, idiot silver Lexus, you should have merged behind me. You'll never be seen again! Bwhahaaahahaa!!!
- Oh geezz..... now what. Why have we stopped at the top of the bridge now?
- "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men" you go Samuel Jackson, coolest man on the planet.
- Come on traffic, move it.
- "And I love you pumpkin" I must sound a right nutter yelling along with Amanda Plummer in the bit after this.
- Oh wow, I don't think the front of that truck is meant to look like that.
- Yup, traffic has cleared now, bloomin' rubber neckers.
- And arriving just on time... Me!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The Drive in
The things you think as you drive into work... Well, actually, the things I think as I drive into work: