Monday, April 12, 2010
The sweetest chick has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award - Thanks Jen!
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog - Done.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award - Done above.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers (with links)
So, 7 interesting things about me.... gawd, don't think there ARE 7 interesting things.... here goes:
1. At the age of 38 I *still* don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
2. I can play the saxophone, having learnt clarinet and flute in high school.
3. I love to research things. I have people get in contact with me just to have me find an answer to questions they have.
4. I can touch my nose with my tongue. Apparently this is why he married me (joke joyce).
5. If I were younger, I'd be a surrogate for someone. Yes, it was that easy for me to be pregnant. And yeah, I still would now if it weren't so frowned upon for someone so 'old'.
6. I want to learn how to purl. Can knit, but not purl.
7. I now live by the 'if you don't ask you don't know' credo, and this works for most situations/thoughts. Eg, if you want something, ask for it, irrespective if that want is information, furniture, a discount, etc...
and now for my 7 nominations (I won't renominate you Jen) :) in no particular order:
2. Artful Kisser
3. Miaow the Cat
4. Day to Day
5. Frog Ponds Rock
6. Weds Off
7. I don't do mornings
And now I have to admit, I don't update nearly enough, but I'll try to do better in future, or quit! :)